WhatsApp status quotes, cool and creative.

WhatsApp status quotes, cool and creative.

  • Be a voice, not an echo.

  • Be a warrior, not a worrier.

  • Born to stand out.

  • Chase your dreams, not people.

  • Do more of what makes you happy.

  • Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.

  • Don't be the same, be better.

  • Don't count the days; make the days count.

  • Dream big, work hard, stay focused.

  • I am not perfect, but I am limited edition.

  • I don't have an attitude problem; you have a perception problem.

  • I don't need your approval to be me.

  • If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

  • I'm not a hero; I'm a high-functioning disaster.

  • I'm not a player, I'm the game.

  • I'm not antisocial; I'm selectively social.

  • I'm not arguing, I'm just explaining why I'm right.

  • I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode.

  • I'm on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.

  • Keep calm and stay cool.

  • Keep the dream alive.

  • Life is a journey, not a destination.

  • Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

  • Life is too short for boring conversations.

  • Life is too short to be normal. Stay weird.

  • Live more, worry less.

  • Living my life in my style.

  • Make today so awesome, yesterday gets jealous.

  • My attitude is a result of your actions!

  • My life feels like a test I didn't study for.

  • Silence is the best response to a fool.

  • Silence is the best response when you’re dealing with an idiot.

  • Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

  • Stay sharp and far from timid.

  • When nothing goes right, go left.

  • Your vibe attracts your tribe.

Feel free to use these quotes for your WhatsApp status!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post